or call us at (414) 949-5627. You may also contact us by mail at the following address:
The Good Jobs, Inc.
2120 East Jarvis Street
(the "Site"). Our Site also contains links to third party sites, including sites that provide reference, education or employment verification, that are not owned or controlled by Company. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. You are responsible for knowing when you leave our Site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
1.4 No Information From Children Under Age 18.
If you are under the age of 18, please do not attempt to register with us at this Site or provide any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 18, we will promptly delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from a child under the age of 18, please Contact Us
or call us at (414) 949-5627.
Please note that your use of our Site is subject to our Terms and Conditions of Use
2. Information We Collect and How We Use It
2.1 Information You Provide Us. Job seekers and companies can provide information to us on our Site through various means, including creation of an online account, posting a resume, posting a job, or posting a company profile. The information we collect includes information identifiable with an individual or company, such as your name, home or company address, billing address, telephone number, and e-mail address, information about salary or benefits offered or sought, and job seekers' education and employment histories. If you purchase any services through our Site we also collect your credit card or debit card number and related information, as applicable.
2.2 Information We Collect Automatically. We collect certain information automatically as you use our Site, including your IP address, browser type, computer type, type of mobile device (if used), the site from where you navigated to our Site, time and date of using the Site, your computer operating system, the name of your Internet service provider (ISP), and the pages on our Site that you view. This information is anonymous, and we do not link it to your personally identifiable information.
2.4 Pixel Tags/Web Beacons. We may use "pixel tags," also known as "web beacons," which are small graphic files that allow us to monitor the use of our websites. A pixel tag can collect information such as the IP (Internet Protocol) address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the tag appears; the URL of the page on which the pixel tag appears; the time the page containing the pixel tag was viewed; the type of browser that fetched the pixel tag; and the identification number of any cookie on the computer previously placed by that server. When corresponding with you via HTML capable e-mail, we may use "format sensing" technology, which allows pixel tags to let us know whether you received and opened our e-mail.
3. How We Use and Share Your Information
3.1 To Provide Services and Information. As described above, we collect information from you so that we can provide services that you purchase using the Site, and information that you request from us. Information that job seekers include in their resumes may be accessed and used by companies, and information included in company profiles and job postings may be accessed and used by job seekers. We use your personal or company information to process credit card / debit card transactions. We may provide information to third party service providers that help us bring you the services we offer. For example, we may use third parties to help host our website, send out e-mail updates about the Site, remove repetitive information from our user lists, and process payments. These service providers may have access to your personal information for use for a limited time, but when this occurs we implement reasonable contractual and technical protections to limit their use of that information to helping us provide the service.
3.2 Online Account. When you create an online account, you can store your personal information and use it later when purchasing services on our Site.
3.3 Email and Newsletters. If you sign-up to receive newsletters or other communications from us, we use your e-mail address and other relevant personal information to provide the newsletters and other communications to you. You can always opt-out of receiving e-mail newsletters or advertisements by using the opt-out feature provided with the e-mail communications.
3.4 Legal Requests or Requirements to Prevent Harm. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, subpoena or legal process. We may also share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activity, to prevent imminent bodily harm, or to prevent harm to Company, the Site, or our customers. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, courts, or other government entities.
4. Access to Your Information and Choices
You can access and update certain information we have relating to your online account by signing into your account and going to the My Account Page
. If you have questions about personal information we have about you or need to update your information, you can Contact Us
or call us at (414) 949-5627. You can opt-out of receiving marketing and promotional e-mails from Company using the "My Account" page, and by using the opt-out or unsubscribe feature contained in the e-mails.
You can close your online account by contacting us
. If you close your account, we will no longer use your online account information or share it with third parties. We may, however, retain a copy of the information for archival purposes, and to avoid identity theft or fraud.
5. Security of Your Information
or call us at (414) 949-5627. You may also contact us by mail at the following address:
The Good Jobs, Inc.
2120 East Jarvis Street
THIS SITE AND RELATED SERVICES ARE PROVIDED SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE WILL INDICATE YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PROMPTLY EXIT THIS SITE.
1. Restrictions on Use and Ownership. All pages and information within TheGoodJobs.com website and any material made available for download (collectively, the "Site") as well as any graphics, images, certifications or other intellectual property of Company (as defined below) used on third party websites (collectively, the "TGJ Property") are the property of The Good Jobs, Inc., a Wisconsin corporation ("Company"), and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates, vendors, and licensors. Company hereby grants you a nonexclusive, non-transferable license to use the Site solely for your uses specified in the following sentence and any other purpose permitted pursuant to an agreement between you and the Company (which we refer to as "permitted use(s)"). The job posting, resume database, and other features of the Site may be used only by individuals seeking employment and/or career information and by employers seeking employees. As a condition of your use of this Site, you warrant to Company that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. If you breach any of these Terms and Conditions, your authorization to use this Site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials and remove any TGJ Property from any website or materials controlled or managed by you.
The contents of the Site and the TGJ Property, including the text, images, audio, and video, are copyrighted and may not be distributed, modified, reproduced, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Company, except that you may download content from the Site for permitted use only, provided you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices and comply with any applicable end user license agreements. Except as may otherwise be provided in a Licensed Data Agreement executed by both parties, any use of these materials on any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. All trademarks, service marks, icons, and logos used in this Site are the trademarks, service marks or logos of Company or their respective owners. Any code that Company creates to generate or display Company's content on any of Company's web pages is also protected by Company's copyright.
You may not use automated systems (e.g., robots, spiders, etc.) to access the Site except for automated systems that are used for the specific purpose of placing job postings on the Site (such as automated systems used by job distributors). You agree not to collect personally identifiable information of other users of the Site or to sell or otherwise exploit that information provided, however, that employers may access and use any resume and profile search database that Company agrees to provide Employers access to. You agree not to send unsolicited mail or e-mail, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes promoting and/or advertising products or services to any user of the Site ("User"), or contact any Users that have specifically requested not to be contacted by you.
Any rights not expressly granted by these Terms and Conditions or any applicable end user license agreements are reserved by Company and/or its vendors and licensors.
2. Copies of These Terms and Conditions; Updates.
You may print a copy of these Terms and Conditions using the print button or feature in your browser. We suggest retaining a copy of these Terms and Conditions for your future reference. You should be aware, however, that we may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time, and by your continued use of the Site, you agree to be bound by future revisions. It is your responsibility to periodically visit the "Terms and Conditions" link at the bottom of our page
to review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions. You may use your browser to print copies of any updated Terms and Conditions.
3. Limited Access Areas of the Site; Registration. Certain areas of the Site require registration, establishment of an account, and the use of a username and/or password to access. By registering, you represent and warrant (a) that you are 18 years of age or over, and (b) the registration information you provide is current, complete, and accurate. You are responsible for updating the registration information to ensure it continues to be current, complete, and accurate. Company may accept or reject registration requests for the Site in Company's sole discretion and may revoke registration and accounts at any time, without cause or prior notice. The Site may also display names as part of the registration process to facilitate an individual registrant's affiliation with the correct entity. You consent to that use. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and all activities conducted using your username and password. You agree not to share your user name or password with any third party. You will notify Company immediately of any unauthorized use of your username or password and you will, for security reasons, make sure that you exit from any activities on the Site at the end of each of your uses of the Site.
4. Your License to Us; User Content. Any communications, content, video, or other material of any kind that you e-mail, post, upload, store, or transmit through the Site, including, resumes, job postings, company profiles, questions, comments, suggestions, and other data and information ("User Content") will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary except to the extent that you notify the Company in writing to treat certain, specified information as confidential or proprietary, in which case the Company will make reasonable efforts to keep such information confidential. You grant Company a non-exclusive, perpetual, world-wide, irrevocable license to reproduce, transmit, display, disclose, create derivative works of, perform, and otherwise use and exploit your User Content on the Site or elsewhere for our business purposes relating to the use and development of the Site in all media now known or later developed. We are free to use any ideas, concepts, techniques, know-how in your User Content for any business purpose relating to the Site, including, but not limited to, the development and use of products and services based on the User Content.
5. Your Obligations. You represent and warrant that you have all right, title, and interest necessary to post your User Content to the Site and grant the rights provided above. You will not provide any User Content that (i) violates the intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or other rights of any individual or entity; (ii) is defamatory, obscene, false, misleading, threatening, harassing, or offensive; or (iii) violates any law, regulation, or rule. Company may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any areas of the Site where User Content may be made available, whether before or after it is posted to the Site. Company, however, will have no liability related to the User Content or your access to or use of any other user's User Content, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, defamation, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. Company retains the right to remove, in its sole discretion, without notice, User Content that includes any material deemed abusive, defamatory, obscene, illegal, or otherwise inappropriate or for any other reason.
6. Additional Terms Applicable to Employers.
A. General. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of user accounts, profiles, user names and passwords, and any such information. You may not share your account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently. You shall be responsible for all uses of your Company registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify Company of any unauthorized use of your user account and related information.
Employers are solely responsible for postings that they or their agents post on the Site. Company is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of the Site, and Company shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs on the Site.
You understand and acknowledge that if you cancel your user account or your user account is terminated, all your account information hosted with Company, including saved resumes, network contacts, and e-mail mailing lists, will be marked as inactive in and may be deleted from Company's databases. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through Company's web servers.
Company reserves the right to restrict the number of e-mails which an employer may send to job seekers to a number which Company deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
Job seeker profiles, resumes etc. derived from User Content may also be made available through the Site. Company does not make any representations regarding the accuracy or validity of such derived works or their appropriateness for evaluation by employers.
B. A job posting or company profile may not contain:
(a) any hyperlinks, that is not reasonably related to the employer or that Company deems inappropriate;
(b) misleading, unreadable, or "hidden" keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented, as determined in Company's reasonable discretion;
(c) the names, logos or trademarks of persons other than your or your affiliates' names, logos and trademarks Company, the sole exception being a permissible fair use of a third party trademark (only word marks);
(d) the names of geographic locations (cities, states, countries, etc.) that are unrelated to the posting;
(e) more than one job or job description, more than one location, or more than one job category, unless an agreement between Company and you so allows;
(f) inaccurate, false, or misleading information;
(g) material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
C. You may not use your Company job posting or company profile to:
(a) post jobs or allow job postings to remain on the Site for more than 24 hours if the jobs no longer exist;
(b) post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national and international laws;
(c) post jobs that require citizenship of any particular country or lawful permanent residence in a country as a condition of employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulations, executive order, or a federal, state or local government contract;
(d) post jobs that include any screening requirement or criterion where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted jobs;
(e) post jobs or other advertisements for competitors of Company or post jobs or content that contains links to sites competitive with Company;
(f) sell, promote or advertise products or services;
(g) post any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship, multi-level marketing opportunity, or sales representative agency arrangement;
(h) post any business opportunity that requires an up-front or periodic payment or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
(i) post any business opportunity that pays commission only unless the posting clearly states that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling;
(j) promote any opportunity that does not represent bona fide employment which is generally indicated by the employer's use of IRS forms W-2 or 1099;
(k) post jobs on the Site for modeling, acting, talent or entertainment agencies or talent scouting positions;
(l) advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature;
(m) request the use of human body parts or the donation of human parts, including, without
(n) endorse a particular political party or issue or a particular religion;
(o) post jobs located in countries subject to economic sanctions of the United States Government; or
(p) except where allowed under applicable law, post jobs which require the applicant to provide information relating to his/her (i) racial or ethnic origin (ii) political beliefs (iii) philosophical or religious beliefs (iv) membership of a trade union (v) physical or mental health (vi) sexual life (vii) the commission of criminal offences or proceedings or (vii) age.
Company reserves the right to remove any job posting or content from the Site, which in the reasonable exercise of Company's discretion, does not comply with the above Terms and Conditions, or if any content is posted that Company believes is not in the best interest of Company.
If at any time during your use of the Company services, you made a misrepresentation of fact to Company or otherwise misled Company in regards to the nature of your business activities, Company will have grounds to terminate your use of the Company services.
D. Use of the Company resume database / job seeker profile database by employers (when available): You shall use the Company Resume Database as provided in these Terms and Conditions and in any agreement you have with Company. You agree you shall not further disclose any of the data from Company Resume Database to any third party, unless you are an authorized recruitment agency, staffing agency, advertising or other agency representing the employer or using the resume explicitly for employment purposes.
You shall take appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect the data you have obtained from Company Resume Database from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
E. The Company resume database / job seeker profile database (when available) shall not be used:
(a) for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees, including but not limited to advertising promotions, products, or services to any resume holders; or
(b) to make unsolicited phone calls or faxes or send unsolicited mail, e-mail, or newsletters to
7. Additional Terms Applicable to Job Seekers.
To register with the Site, you may be asked to create an account and provide Company with certain information, including a valid e-mail address (your "Information").
Any candidate profile you submit must be accurate and describe you, an individual person. The profile requires standard fields to be completed. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein placed by you on the Site.
, for further details.
You acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in your account and that if you cancel your Company account or your Company account is terminated, all your account information from Company, including resumes, profiles, cover letters, saved jobs, questionnaires will be marked as inactive in and may be deleted from Company's databases and will be removed from any public area of the Site. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through Company's web servers. In addition, third parties may retain saved copies of your Information.
Company reserves the right to make inactive or delete your account and all of your Information after a significant duration of inactivity at Company's sole discretion.
8. Your Indemnity. At Company's option and request, you will, at your own expense, indemnify, defend, and hold Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, co-branders, suppliers, or associates harmless from and against any losses, costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and expert costs), arising out of your use of the Site or related to a third-party claim, action or allegation (a) related in any way to a transaction or dispute between you and any third party, (b) based on or caused by unauthorized access to the Site through your account, (c) based on your actual or alleged breach of these Terms and Conditions, (d) based on your violation of any applicable law or regulation of any jurisdiction, or (e) arising out of your User Content. You may not enter into a settlement or stipulated judgment of the foregoing without Company's prior written consent.
9. Infringement Notices. As provided in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, we have designated the following individual for notification of potential copyright infringement regarding the Site:
The Good Jobs, Inc.
2120 East Jarvis Street
If you believe User Content available through the Site infringes a copyright, please provide the following information to the person identified above (17 U.S.C. 512):
a. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized agent;
b. Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed;
c. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
d. Information regarding how we may contact you (e.g., mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address);
e. A statement that the copyright owner or its authorized agent has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
f. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and made under penalty of perjury, and, if an agent is providing the notification, a statement that the agent is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
10. Company's Liability. The Site acts as a place for (i) employers to post job opportunities, complete a company profile with badges, and search for and evaluate job seekers (when available) and (ii) job seekers to post resumes and profiles and search for and evaluate job opportunities. Company disclaims any obligation to evaluate, certify or censor the postings and profiles on the Site, except for the explicit certification provided by the Company in the form of "Badges" and then only to the limited extent so provided in the description of such Badge on the Site, provided that Company disclaims any obligation or liability arising from false, inaccurate or misleading information provided to the Company by employers or any third party on which the Company relied in the granting of such Badge. Company is not involved in the actual transaction between employers and candidates. As a result, Company is not responsible for User Content, the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or resumes posted, the accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings and Company makes no representations about any jobs, resumes or User Content on the Site or for any information provided on any third party sites. While Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove User Content, job postings, resumes or other material from the Company's Site from time to time, Company does not assume any obligation to do so and to the extent permitted by law, disclaims any liability for failing to take any such action.
Note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other Users with whom you come in contact through the Site. By its very nature other people's information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. We expect that you will use caution and common sense when using the Site.
Because user authentication on the Internet is difficult, Company does not confirm that Users are who they claim to be. BECAUSE WE DO NOT AND CANNOT BE INVOLVED IN USER-TO-USER DEALINGS OR CONTROL THE BEHAVIOR OF PARTICIPANTS ON THE SITE, IN THE EVENT THAT YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH ONE OR MORE USERS, YOU RELEASE COMPANY (AND OUR AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES) FROM CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL AND DIRECT AND INDIRECT) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR."
To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall Company be liable for the deletion, loss, or unauthorized modification of any User Content.
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED ON THE SITE, COMPANY DOES NOT PROVIDE OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION AS TO THE QUALITY OR NATURE OF ANY OF THE THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE, OR ANY OTHER REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTY. ANY SUCH UNDERTAKING, REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTY WOULD BE FURNISHED SOLELY BY THE PROVIDER OF SUCH THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, UNDER THE TERMS AGREED TO BY THE PROVIDER.
If notified of any content or other materials which allegedly do not conform to these Terms and Conditions, Company may in its sole discretion investigate the allegation and determine whether to remove or request the removal of the content. Company has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or nonperformance of such activities.
, accompanying these Terms and Conditions, for details on the manner in which we collect, use, disclose and otherwise manage your personal information.
13. Warranty Disclaimer. THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY SITE-RELATED SERVICE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS," WITH ALL FAULTS, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, QUALITY OF INFORMATION, AND TITLE/NONINFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND HYPERLINKED WEB SITES. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY COMPANY OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY.
14. Limitation of Liability. COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, VENDORS, LICENSORS, AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THE SITE ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES AND PRODUCTS, CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE, AND/OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND/OR HYPERLINKED WEBSITES IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
15. Accuracy and Integrity of Information. Although Company attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site. It is possible that the Site could include typographical errors, inaccuracies or other errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform Company by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org so that it can be corrected. Information contained on the Site may be changed or updated without notice.
16. Links or Pointers to Other Site. Company makes no representations whatsoever about any other websites that you may access through this Site. When you access a website other than the Site, please understand that it is independent from Company, and that Company has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a hyperlink to a non-Company website does not mean that Company endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of the linked site. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use or download is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
17. Export, Import and Other Regulations. You assume all responsibility for compliance with all laws and regulations of the United States and any other country from which you may access the Site regarding access, use, export, re-export and/or import of any Site content. You acknowledge and agree that you will not export or import any Site content to any country to which export or import is restricted under United States law, that you are not a national of any such country, and that the Site content will not be used in the design, development or production of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons.
18. Choice of Law; Venue; Severability. These Terms and Conditions are entered into in the State of Wisconsin and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin, exclusive of its choice of law rules. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising under, out of, in connection with or in relation to the Site or these Terms and Conditions will be resolved in Milwaukee County Circuit Court and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin. In the event that any of the Terms and Conditions are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
19. Entire Agreement. Except as provided below, these Terms and Conditions and the terms of any agreements between the Company and you constitute the entire agreement between Company and you pertaining to the subject matter hereof. In its sole discretion, Company may from time-to-time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions, so you are aware of any such revisions to which you are bound. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages within this Site.