Who We Are
Objective Paradigm is a premier technical recruiting firm servicing some of the world’s foremost market leaders and high growth start-up companies. Objective Paradigm was founded in 1999 and is located in Chicago, IL.
Honesty & Discretion
Our emphasis is on transparency and accountability. We are committed to full disclosure to our clients and candidates, even when it may be inconvenient.
Hustle & Drive
We are a results-driven organization that is available, prompt, and responsive to our clients and candidates. We deliberately have a visible presence in the marketplace so that we can find sought after talent; however, we never mask productivity with our activity by inundating clients with resumes and lip service.
All the way from sourcing candidates to onboarding them at a client site, our team works in unison to create an unmatched level of quality when connecting talent with opportunity.
We understand that every company and candidate we work with is unique. Our team works diligently to create innovative, customized solutions that fit the needs of our individual clients and candidates.
223 W. Jackson Blvd. Suite 950
Chicago IL, 60606
I like OP because they trust you to get the job done! A very collaborative environment and not a dictatorship.
Small, friendly environment. Open communication with management. Ability to do what you need to do-not micromanaged at all.
Laid back, yet serious work environment. We all know when we can take a minute to get off track, but are right back at making sure we are getting work done and goals are being achieved.
I think I have a good work/life balance and I am able to treat my desk as my own little business where what I put into my day is what I'll get out of it in a paycheck. There is also not annoying micromanagement and I respect my managers because they would not ask you do something they have not done or are not willing to do themselves. They have walked the walk so to speak.
I like working here because of the people and culture. Somehow, despite the inherently competitive nature of recruiting, most everyone manages to be collaborative and supportive. Plus, people work hard, but generally the office environment isn't overly stressed or chaotic.
Management understands our pain as they are in the trenches with us. I mean seriously, Ryan is recruiting in the bull pen. He gets the same shut downs that we get and he is out there doing it alongside us. That’s awesome.
The culture is great! Management encourages you to challenge yourself professionally and personally. Also, the quarterly events are a great way to get to know members of different teams and they're fun!
Learn more about the Objective Paradigm Team
News & Press
OP in the Financial Times: High-frequency trading: Focus moves from speed to safety
2014 Moxie Awards Finalist
Staffing Industry Analysts recognized Objective Paradigm one of the top RPO firms in the country
Objective Paradigm employees are offered the following services and amenities while on-site at headquarters:
- Multiple farmers markets are close to the office
- Close to banking locations
- Local and/or organic food buying club
Objective Paradigm offers employees who are parents the following programs and/or amenities to help make their lives a little easier:
- Private space for nursing mothers
- Openness for children to be at the workplace occasionally
- Family-centered events/celebrations
- Family Fun Day at Dave and Buster's
- Halloween Trick or Treating Family Event
- Flexibility to work from home if family needs dictate
Employees are offered the following activities and programs that help promote health and wellness:
- Nutritional advice
- Nutritious on-site food choices
- Filtered water
- Wellness education programs
- Wellness competitions
- Area for sports activity
- Access to natural ambient light
- Clean air/good ventilation
- Low noise
- Monthly wellness newsletters
- Health-related postings/recipes
- Quarterly wellness events
- On-site chair massages
- On-site flu shot coordination
- Local corporate gym discount
- Ping pong table
- Wii Golf
- Delivery of organic fruit (bi-weekly) and healthy snacks (monthly)
The following areas or programs are on-site at headquarters for employees to meet and eat their meals:
- Coffee bar, Starbucks served
- Organic/gluten-free food available
- Catered lunches (occasional)
- Bagels Wednesdays
Objective Paradigm offers the following areas where employees can have fun and play games:
- Game room with game consoles and ping pong table
- Computer games
- Google+ Community - "iKnow" Resource Group
The following employee community building activities are available:
- Sports team sponsorship
- Company sponsored social gatherings
- Holiday parties and activities
- Volunteer events
- Birthday recognition
- Work anniversary recognition
- Goal achievement celebrations
- Shared special events/sports tickets
- Beach Volleyball Team
- Team Pod Holiday Decorating Contest
- Happy Hours at least Quarterly
- Rock Climbing Team Building/Zip Line Event
- Arlington Race Track Company Event
- Halloween Costumes
- Secret Santa/White Elephant Holiday Activities
- Fantasy Football/March Madness
- Movember - for men's health awareness
- Beer/Wine at Staff Meetings
- Monthly Spotlight Employee Recognition and "shoutouts"
- Whirlyball Competition
Objective Paradigm offers the following eco-conscious options on-site:
- Access to public transportation
- Pre-tax commuter benefit program
All Objective Paradigm employees have the opportunity to participate in the following at the work place:
- Personal music choices (headphones, radio, CDs)
- Access to personal social media
- Walking/outdoor meetings
- Company-coordinated discount programs with partner companies
- Performance contests with prizes
- Business casual dress code (jeans and sneakers ok)
- On-site computer technician for personal use
- Day before holidays "early outs"
All employees, who are eligible for insurance benefits, become eligible on DAY ONE! AND Objective Paradigm pays 75% of the individual health insurance plan and 50% of the family health insurance plan for corporate full-time employees that are eligible to receive this benefit.
Objective Paradigm offers a 401(k) plan with the potential for profit sharing for full-time employees on the first of the month following date of hire and the choice of four (4) health insurance options to employees who are eligible to receive benefits.
The following benefits are available to full-time employees at Objective Paradigm:
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Short-term disability coverage
- Long-term disability coverage
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) with company contributions
- Health Spending Account (HSA) with company contributions
- Same sex spouse benefits
- 401(k) plan
- All eligible employees can participate in the above on DAY ONE!
Objective Paradigm offers 18 PTO and 6 paid holidays within the first 3 years of employment for corporate employees. On the 4th anniversary corporate employees are eligible for 24 days PTO plus 6 holidays. Sick days or paid time-off encompass time off for ill dependents.
The following creative time-off opportunities are available:
- Flexible work hours - Check out our Flextime Culture Badge
Other awesome perks include:
- Well stocked kitchen with Starbucks Coffee and Tazo Tea
- Keurig machine
- Healthy organic fruits and snacks from NatureBox and FruitGuys
- Dual monitors, headsets, and webcams are available at each employees' workstations
- Discounted fitness club membership
- Internal IT support for employee's personal tech needs
- Anti-allergy deep cleaning semiannually
Don't forget to check the Fun Culture Badge Content to see additional perks that Objective Paradigm offers!
Vision: To be the most respected and effective recruiting firm for every client and candidate we work with.
- Honesty & Discernment
- Hustle & Drive
Objective Paradigm is committed to the following, which applies to all operations:
- Improvement of community social needs and practices
- Care and development of employees
- Fiscal responsibility
- Values, ethics, and integrity
- Helping individuals improve interview skills, resume preparation, and/or gain employment
Objective Paradigm measures how it achieves its mission in the following ways:
- Goals are clearly described to employees
- Activities that achieve goals are documented
- Third-party validation is utilized to measure results
- Staffing Industry Analysts recognized Objective Paradigm one of the top RPO firms in the country
- Year over year revenue goals and achievements are shared with all employees
Objective Paradigm provides all employees at least a living wage (according to the US Living Wage Guide of $8.00-14.00 per hour).
The following documents are available to all employees:
- Employee handbook
- Inclusion or discrimination policy
- Harassment policy
Objective Paradigm has a published process for employees to ask questions, give feedback or file a complaint without negative consequences.
Objective Paradigm has an informal process or program for employees to offer suggestions or innovations.
- The sharing of good ideas and innovations is strongly encouraged. Google+ "iKnow" Community is a joint resource available to all employees. Monthly one-on-ones are an opportune time to share good ideas.
Objective Paradigm has made a commitment towards making investments of time, talent and donations for at least one year with the following charities and community groups:
- Feeding America
- Greater Chicago Food Depository
- The Cara Program
Objective Paradigm has surveyed employees regarding their satisfaction and engagement within the last 12 months and they have a written customer guarantee, customer warranty or protection policy.
Objective Paradigm measures customer satisfaction in the following ways:
- Written methodology to survey customers
- Current results are measured against previous results with the goal of improvement
- Current results are shared with employees
- Processes and operations are adjusted based on customer feedback
- We survey customers bi-annually for their level of satisfaction and input
Objective Paradigm offers the following non-traditional work arrangements for their employees:
The following scheduling options are available to all employees:
- Choose beginning and end hours (e.g., 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm) - case-by-case basis
- Change from full-time to part-time without losing position or level - case-by-case basis
- Work from alternative locations to accommodate family needs - case-by-case basis
- Work from home regularly - case-by-case basis
- Work from home occasionally
- Resources are provided to remote employees
- Salaried employees can decide how many hours they work in a week
- Flexible spending for employees returning to school to complete their degree - case-by-case basis
- A note from Objective Paradigm/Talution Group: Since many of our employees use public transportation, when weather issues arise, employees have the flexibility to work from home as needed. All employees have the flexibility and ease to work remote outside of standard work hours as needed.
The following technologies are offered to employees to facilitate flexibility in the workplace:
- Video conferencing
- Remote access to organizational computer system
- Eligible employees have access to company provided laptops/tablets
Objective Paradigm offers the following paid time-off (PTO) options for their employees:
- Use of sick time for personal time or ill dependents
- Carry over unused sick/personal/vacation time to future year(s) - case-by-case basis
- Take an extended career break for care giving or other family responsibilities
- Bereavement leave for the passing of a family member or partner
- Take time off during workday to attend family needs - case-by-case basis
- Return to work gradually after childbirth or adoption
Career Development Badge --
Although Objective Paradigm did not earn the Career Development Culture Badge, we still feel it's important to highlight their awesome culture and ways they help employees grow their careers.
Objective Paradigm's budget and financial statements include a line item for employee training and development. They invest in employee training and development to achieve following goals:
- Mastery of craft
- Continuing education and development to enable employees to achieve their potential, evolve professionally and take on additional responsibilities.
- Be more competitive and marketable to clients, employees and potential candidates
Objective Paradigm's investment in training applies to the following employee groups:
At Objective Paradigm, manager performance is based on their ability to develop employees.
Annually, Objective Paradigm plans for 20+ training hours per person, which includes:
- Weekly 30 min classroom training
- Lunch and Learns
- Outside speakers
- One-on-one training
The following training and development programs/classes are available to all employees unless noted otherwise:
- Discretionary training dollars that employees can spend how they choose - Executive only
- Participation in professional or trade organizations that is paid in full by the company
- Employees are able to use work hours to participate in professional organization or trade association meetings, committees and events
- Developmental opportunities through project assignments
- One-on-one coaching, performance evaluations and/or 360 evaluations
- Paid internships
- The opportunity to cross-train in skills others than those in their current job responsibilities
- Training to enhance promotability
- Training to enhance current job skills
- Communication skills
- Entry-level employee job skills
- Sales/business development
- Negotiation skills
- Technical skills training
- Time Management
- Public Relations Communication update about client and industry news
- Employees participate in building the training program
- iKnow Google+ Community (internal Knowledge network)
- Shared Google calendar that includes all relevant industry events