Who We Are
For over 50 years, IEWC has worked with their customers to offer complete solutions for their wire, cable and wire management needs. IEWC's "Your Team" approach offers an unparalleled customer experience that will support the success of customers' projects and help to ensure the growth of your company.
Succeeding in this comes from our employees knowing they are a valued member of the IEWC team, and a part of an Employee-Owned company. IEWC values their employees and the contributions they make to their growing organization.
IEWC has the right environment, culture, support and rewards to create the opportunities for employees to reach success they never thought possible.
IEWC's goal is to build a team of self-motivated, passionate and engaged individuals, empowered to use their talents to maximize the performance levels of their co-workers and themselves, ultimately creating a stronger company, where success is shared at all levels.
IEWC will build partnerships with those they work with by treating them with the highest level of respect; collaborating with an open mind; acting with integrity; and using strengths to maximize potential as individuals and as a company, we want to see our employees reach "yOUR potential."
At IEWC, you will find loyal and dedicated people within an exciting work environment where people want to succeed. IEWC has an engaging, collaborative culture, in which employees have the opportunity to achieve their full potential and make a difference. The foundation of their culture is their core values - Integrity, Service, Excellence, Communication, Team, Partnership and Transformation.
5001 S. Towne Drive
New Berlin WI, 53151
"I have worked for this company less than a year and have to pinch myself every time I come to work. Not only is the "employee-owner" atmosphere amazing, but management/officers speak to us and treat us like owners. They respect our input and are always asking for new ideas, concepts and advise on growth. It's absolutely amazing!"
"I started with IEWC 12 years ago after working for a Fortune 500 Company. The positive differences in culture, ownership and empowerment were night and day. Everyone at IEWC cares about what they do, how they do it and how to make it better."
"I definitely feel that IEWC is the employer of choice. We have great benefits, we are employee-owned and have managers that value my career goals."
"IEWC is honestly the best company I have ever worked for. I look forward to coming to work every day!"
News & Press
Learn more about IEWC
ISO 9001: 2008
AS9100 Rev C Certification
UL Registered - Underwriters Laboratories Inc is a US privately owned and operated product safety testing and certification organization.
CSA Registered - The Canadian Standards Association
REACH - The Regulation, Evaluation, and Authorization of Chemicals is an initiative of the European Union Chemicals Agency.
RoHS - Restriction of Hazardous Substances, a European Union directive.
To learn more about IEWC Certifications click here.
IEWC works hard and plays hard! With a fun engaging workforce, IEWC has activities to get involved in all year round where there is sure to be something for everyone.
IEWC employees are offered the following services and amenities to have fun:
- Kick-ball tournaments, bean bag toss competition, Turkeybowl, etc.
- Family centered events
- Summer cook-outs
- Family-centered events and celebrations
- Company sponsored social gatherings
- Participation in Take Your Child To Work Day
- Ping pong / air hockey / foosball (HQ only)
- Book Share Box (HQ only)
- Volunteer events – highway clean-up, food pantry, meals on wheels, etc.
- Popcorn Fridays (HQ only)
- Ability to decorate personal work space
- Casual Fridays
The following activities and programs help promote staying healthy & fit:
- Filtered water/infused water
- Bottled water
- On-site 24/7 fitness center including showers and locker facilities (HQ only)
- Wellness education programs
- Private restrooms
- Weight management, smoking cessation, stress reduction classes
- Access to natural ambient light
- Blood drives (HQ only)
- Employees participating in the insurance benefit plans receive $200 for employee and $200 for spouse annually for personal health needs
The following amenities and conveniences are offered to IEWC employees while on-site:
- Private space for nursing mothers
- Once a month chair massages (HQ only)
- On-site dry cleaning pick-up and drop off (HQ only)
- Company blood drive (HQ only)
- Kitchens (with toasters, microwaves and refrigerators/freezers)
- Community/lobby areas/central spaces
- Nearby restaurants and shopping
- Rural/suburban locations, depending on location
- Variety of establishments nearby to socialize
- Places to relax, eat or work outside
- Financial institutions
- Open-plan office space (HQ only)
IEWC warehouse and distribution locations:
- Comfortable break rooms
- Stable temperature with air movement – fans and ventilation
- Access to natural/ambient light
IEWC recognizes their employees by:
- Birthday recognition
- Work anniversary recognition – special recognition for 15 years – a weekend trip paid for and 25 years – a week paid for trip
- Goal achievement celebrations
- Peer recognition board (HQ only)
- Sunshine Fund – recognizes Life Event Activities (new baby/adoption, wedding, retirement, etc.)
- Employee Appreciation Month during the month of October
*Some of these benefits are not available to all IEWC locations globally
IEWC is a leader to follow! IEWC offers opportunities for employees to earn more and grow more.
The following benefits are available to U.S. employees at IEWC:
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Short-term disability coverage
- Long-term disability coverage
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life insurance
- Life insurance for employee’s family
- Employee Assistance Program
- Supplemental Life and AD&D coverage (employee, spouse and dependent)
- Vision reimbursement offered (credit of $175 reimbursement for all employees and family members on the health insurance plan)
- Business travel insurance
- Voluntary critical illness and accident plans
- Car allowance, available by position
The following additional benefits are available for IEWC employees and their future:
- Employees have the opportunity to participate in the Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP) (US only)
- Contribution towards a retirement plan, based on country
- All employees participate in an IEWC incentive plan
- Tuition reimbursement participation after one year
The following programs are offered above and beyond:
- Walk-a-Mile program (allows employees to shadow/explore other employees in different positions)
- October is “Employee Month” where IEWC shows and highlights employee appreciation
- “Stretch” award given to employees who go above and beyond their job duties
- Employee Stakeholder Committee (with sub-committees of yOUR Community, Wellness, and Social) – employees have a voice and can make an impact on what they want to see and do at the company
- Doing personal travel to one of IEWC site locations…IEWC will pick-up one overnight stay free
- Paid “Employee Referral Bonus” program
- Employee referrals throughout the year (Brewer tickets, Buck tickets, etc.)
- Additional discounts include: 10% on IEWC products, Microsoft Office, cell phone plans, car rentals
- IEWC offers “Ted and Harlan Scholarships” for employees children attending college
*Some of these benefits are not available to all IEWC locations globally
IEWC is dedicated to their Mission, Values and corporate responsibility goals which are focused on bettering the future for their team members, communities and the world.
IEWC’s Mission Statement:
IEWC’s mission is to establish balanced partnerships that create sustainable value for each of 4 stakeholders – customers, suppliers, communities and employees – and for the company.
IEWC has seven supporting values:
At IEWC you will find loyal and dedicated people where people want to succeed. We have an engaging, collaborative, flexible culture, in which employees have the opportunity to achieve their full potential and make a difference.
IEWC measures their commitment to mission, vision and values in the following ways:
- Quantifiable goals are documented
- Goals are clearly described to employees
- Activities that achieve goals are documented
- Year-over-year results are measured
- Third party validation is utilized to measure results
- Board of Directors reviews goals and results
IEWC has a clearly defined human rights policy regarding the protection of the following:
- Conduct Expectations
- Minority Groups (Diversity & Inclusion)
- Worker’s Rights
- Child Labor
- Harassment Free Workplace
- Workplace Violence
- Complaint Procedure
- Military Leave of Absence
- Maternity Leave
- Family and Medical Leave of Absence
- Personal Safety
IEWC is committed to making an impact:
- Improvement of community - they act on issues, needs and concerns of their communities
- Matching employees’ charitable contributions (dollar for dollar match). Up to $2500 per year per employee to registered 501c3 (excluding churches, political or schools)
- Providing over 1,600 hours of paid volunteer time by employees
- Striving for 8 hours per person each year of community service
- IEWC designates 3% of sales or profits for donation to a charity each year
IEWC sets high standards at all Levels and strives to consistently meet them:
- Guided by established standards of corporate governance and ethics
- Business conduct requires honesty and integrity in all matters
- Integrity Line 24/7 available to all employees and business partners globally
At IEWC, their goal is to build a team of self-motivated, passionate and engaged individuals, empowered to use their talents to maximize the performance levels of their co-workers and the company, ultimately creating a stronger organization, where success is shared at all levels.
- Fosters an environment for employee growth
- Invests in employees success
- Helps employees do their job better and safely
- Provides leadership succession planning
- Has engaged, motivated and empowered employees
The following training and development programs and amenities are available to all employees:
- On-line Learning Management System (LMS)
- Participation in professional or trade organizations that is paid in full by the company (case by case basis)
- Employees are able to use work hours to participate in professional organization or trade association meetings, committees and events (salaried, supervisory/management and executive only)
- Tuition reimbursement for non-degree and degree granting education programs
- Developmental opportunities through project assignments
- Career path planning
- Succession planning program or strategy
- One-to-one coaching, performance evaluations and/or 360 evaluations
- The opportunity to cross train in skills others than those in their current job responsibilities
- Training to enhance promotability and enhance current job skills
- Diversity & Inclusion-specific training
- “Walk-a-Mile” program (allows employees to shadow/explore other employees in different positions)