Got 3 minutes? Identify the culture traits that matter most to your organization. Free.
Are you a wicked smart software engineer? Do you want to create your future and make workplaces better (starting with your own)? Can you lead product development? We have a kickass company culture and we help our customers to do the same. It’s our core business. Check out http://www.thegoodjobs.com.
We’ve got Extreme Perks: We work in a beautiful office space in the 3rd Ward overlooking the Milwaukee River, ½ block from the Public Market. We offer flexible hours, a compensation package to match your experience and a potential to participate in employee stock option pool. We believe in having fun at work and enjoy solving our customers’ challenges in creative ways!
We are a LAMP-based web application built on the PHP Codeigniter framework.
– 2+ years experience PHP/MySQL
– Experience with MVC frameworks (Codeigniter preferable)
– Experience with source control (Git preferable) and project management
– Familiar with server administration a plus (Heroku, AWS)
– Code examples required with clear explanations of your contribution
– Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision (meaning, we are startup, so we are all working in several different directions – you’ll be clued in on our overall strategy and BHAGs and vision, need to bring your best recommendations to help us and our customers use our site and tools better, and make the best choices for your time).
– Team development experience and ability to listen and talk to people in an understanding (and maybe persuasive) way
– Ability to learn quickly process our and our customers’ input and execute!
– Sense of humor and patience (for the rocky and ever changing road of a startup and communication with not techie customers)
– Interest/experience in the Recruiting / Jobs Industry a plus
Talk to us! We want to know why you’d like to work for a cool startup and how you describe a “good job” for you! Please email your CV/resume to: contact (at) thegoodjobs.com, with “Junior Web Developer” in the subject line.